Saturday, April 9, 2011

Flea Finds

Went to the monthly flea market this morning...big disappointment. It rained last night and was misty this morning so only a few vendors showed up. However, I did manage to find one thing and a few other things on my way to the flea market:

The frame will be painted and I love this thingie with the slots...I'm thinking CD storage? The brass candle sticks will be refurbished somehow. I paid three dollars total for the above lot of goods.


These are wonderful and I do have others like them...so, maybe they'll be in my etsy store soon ... or maybe not. Tomorrow, I've got a full schedule of lacrosse and soccer games, so that's all for now.

4 comments:

Katie said...

$3 for the whole lot! What an awesome find!! I love that frame! I saw one like it at a yardsale yesterday for $20! Can't wait to see what you do with it all!

Vicki said...

$3 is a great deal!

Andi said...

Great finds! the thing with slots is for filing bills etc to pay by the date. They go for about 20 bucks new!

The Kramer Angle said...

It's always disappointing when you're looking forward to the flea market and it's not the best day! i feel that way about the auction every week and pray for no rain!