Sunday, May 15, 2011

He's Baaaack!

My oldest is back from college! It's awesome because the whole dynamics of our home changes...everyone is happier. Both younger brothers are happy. Middle bro is so happy he has another teenager to get in trouble with to hang out with. Youngest brother is excited that middle bro won't have as much time to pick on him and that he gets oldest bro's attention. We are happy because there's harmony in our household again. It's a win-win and I'm sure we are in for a great summer and more laundry. Speaking of ... this is what he brought home from college with him:

Yes, that's a giant hockey bag AND a huge plastic bag filled with laundry. Funny, it doesn't look as huge in this picture. The laundry on the bed was laundry I already did. He did offer to help, though, and I'm taking him up on that offer. BTW, the first picture is my front hallway... lovely, don't you think?

3 comments:

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

Ha! That bag is nothing compared to my laundry, at any given day, woman!!

It's funny how the dynamics in a home changes with just one person. My mother-in-law and I were just talking about that. The dynamics in our home change when my husband is home. He makes things happier, I think. It's like a vacation when he's home. Weird!

Honey at 2805 said...

Don't you just love it!!

Andi said...

what a sweet post! I'm glad you are all together and having a great time!