Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Greeting Card Ideas

Greetings! Having a full-time job has forced me to buy my greeting cards (even though I have an entire drawer full of card supplies). However, there was a time when I created a plethora of cards for family, friends and even customers. Here are a few ideas I'm sharing (excuse the quality of photos..most of these were taken before I knew how to use a camera properly). These were created with card stock, wood blocks, mini canvases, and scraps of paper, ink, stamps and other finds.

Some graduation cards:



Others...
I like three-dimensional cards, too.


That's all!


3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the cards you've made...especially the beach umbrellas! The last one is special, too!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

The umbrella card is really special. I like the friendship quote, too!

Ali Richardson said...

Pretty Renee! Much better than the store bought variety1