Tuesday, February 12, 2013

40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge

As you may recall, last year I did a major clean up with the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge. I found out about it from Sarah at Clover Lane (one of my favorite blogs - no, you don't see it on my blog list because I subscribe by email). 
Anyway, it's a way to celebrate Lent by cleaning up what isn't needed in your home, bagging it, and giving it to charity. That said, some of the bags can also go to the trash if the stuff isn't worth giving away. Last year I made it to 24 bags...not too shabby. This year, I'm trying again. Since tomorrow is  the first day of Lent, I managed to squeeze some items into four bags because I need to work in multiple bags since I will be traveling a bit in March (more on that later).
So, join me for the challenge, won't you? And let me know in your comments how you are doing along the way.


No comments: