Friday, May 10, 2013

A short film

My oldest is graduating next week. Not from preschool or elementary school or high school. He's graduating from college.
How? How does this happen? He was just a little boy who I was chasing around the playground. It's scary. How fast time goes.

He's graduating with a BA in Communications with a concentration in film. So, allow me to share his final film (in college, that is) called Spotless. It's a short film (about 7 minutes), but it's pretty cool.
Click here to view: Spotless

And, play with your kids. Chase them around the playground. Spend time with them. It's one thing I will never regret. Still, I miss the little boy, but love the man he's become.

1 comment:

Cassie Bustamante said...

congrats! that is awesome news- even if bittersweet to us moms. ;)
the video was very cool- i watched it. :)