Friday, November 9, 2012

Let it Snow!


I'm trying to get back in the swing of things! Just coming up for air after sending the magazine to the printers. So, I worked on some little snowflake charms while watching the X-Factor the other night. It was fun getting back into it. I found these little snowflake shaped wood pieces in my wood scrap box and decided to make some hostess gifts for my shop.
I painted them, stamped them and distressed the edges with some distress ink. I like how they came out. You can use them as ornaments or as little wine charms.
Linking to the CSI Project Visit thecsiproject.com

4 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

very cute! love the blue edges!

Donna said...

Love them! As I was reading your post, I thought "wine charms", then I saw you had already thought of that! Love the colors, too!

The CSI Girl said...

So pretty! I am sharing on the FB page. Thanks for linking up for the winter crafts and decor challenge!
Dee, the CSI Girl

Moore Minutes said...

Snowflake charms? How adorable! :)