So, my friend Cassie inspired me to share what I am grateful for. If you haven't read her blog, you must! It's one of my favorites. She is very talented: designing, painting and writing. I thought I had energy -- she blows me with her enthusiasm for life. Find her blog here.
And, I am grateful for ...
1. My family. They are the best and I'm sad that my two oldest live far from me. Well, my middle son is only 3 hours away, but still.
2. My beautiful and amazing new daughter-in-law. She is one special person and we are so happy to have her as part of our family.
3. That I will become a grandma next year. Woo hoo!
4. My new dog, Maisie. We adopted her from Turkey. and she is aMaising (get it?)
6. I am just plain grateful. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Monday, November 20, 2017
I found this nifty bottle cap opener and collector at Home Goods. I painted the blue stripes to coordinate with my cushions.
This "side table" is actually a hamper I found at a consignment shop for $20. I spray painted it black to match the wicker and found a glass round top at a local hotel consignment dealer for $5. This place has everything from mirrors to paintings to lamps and, of course, round glass tops!