Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sweet Spring...Barn Style

Beautiful sunny weather greeted my friend and me when we visited the Barn Show this weekend. And, the trends I saw were bright and saturated color along with those pretty chalk paint colors that bedecked most the furniture. Since we had such a snowy cold winter, my eyes were naturally drawn to the bold and bright colors. Check these out:



Of course, there were not so bright findings, too. I'm always drawn to maps and printers blocks.



Here's to more sunny bright spring days!

4 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

love that red metal chair! i love the barn- love gail! :)

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

I have an old side table that needs to be painted. Maybe it's time to paint it red! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

ibshell said...

Mmm! Such eye candy!! That old shopping cart and all that turquois?! Wow...love it!

Chris said...

Hi Renee, I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris