So, my friend Cassie inspired me to share what I am grateful for. If you haven't read her blog, you must! It's one of my favorites. She is very talented: designing, painting and writing. I thought I had energy -- she blows me with her enthusiasm for life. Find her blog here.
And, I am grateful for ...
1. My family. They are the best and I'm sad that my two oldest live far from me. Well, my middle son is only 3 hours away, but still.
2. My beautiful and amazing new daughter-in-law. She is one special person and we are so happy to have her as part of our family.
3. That I will become a grandma next year. Woo hoo!
4. My new dog, Maisie. We adopted her from Turkey. and she is aMaising (get it?)
6. I am just plain grateful. Happy Thanksgiving!!!