Monday, January 31, 2011

It’s all Good




Well, I’ve been having a whirlwind week of good news (and it’s only Monday)! I just have to share all my good news with you (as I'm way over that day from $@!! driving in the blizzard). First, the boy’s bathroom (remember that ugly thing) is almost ready to be painted. The granite top (had a top made from a scrap piece, so it was inexpensive) was installed today on top of our old cabinet vanities (which I cleaned like mad this morning). Still missing door and a hinge and well, I guess I could use new knobs since only half of them match (How did that happen? And more importantly, HOW did I NOT notice until NOW? ) 

The plumbing is going in this week (just in time for my inlaws to join us this weekend). Will probably put off painting until they are gone, but I’m going with a dark tan and a dark brown ceiling. I’ll be painting a big tree on the wall facing the door…so excited.

top-10-Project-300-thecsiproject.com1_.pngNext, I’m excited to say my Vintage Valentine boxes made the top ten at The CSI project…woo hoo! 
Finally, I’m inundated with custom orders from my etsy shop! I’m going to be a busy, busy gal, but a happy, happy one. So, I will share some of my creations with you over the next few weeks when I get a chance. 

5 comments:

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Congrats on everything!!! Well deserved!!!
Sherry

Cassie Bustamante said...

double yay!!! and the bathroom looks great!

A Vintage Vine said...

Bath looks great! I'm happy for you!

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Oh Renee CONGRATULATIONS Lovey....Your boxes are DIVINE & I just KNOW that each & every order when received will be CHERISHED....!!

LOVE the granite top you went with in the bathroom....Can't WAIT to see when it's done....!!

THANK YOU so much for your comment re my recent 'career sidestep'....I'm THRILLED to be out on my own & will for SURE LOVE to take up your offer of assistance re Etsy.... :o) !!

Here's hoping the REST of your week is filled with GOOD FORTUNE....!

Cheers for now from Oz,
Tamarah :o)

Carmen said...

Congratulations Renee! Those Valentine boxes are just adorable!