Thursday, April 5, 2012

On Our Way Home

Well, I've been holding out on you guys. I've been in Massachusetts and Maine since Saturday. We actually planned on being back home yesterday, but decided to stay an extra day to watch another one of my son's lacrosse games. He's the goalie for Gordon College. We got to see them win against MIT on Saturday and then again against Curry on Tuesday. The weather has been beautiful (even if a bit chilly). While we weren't watching lacrosse, we've been exploring the area's hiking and climbing trails. And let me tell you we've seen some spectacular sights! These three are of the beach at Two Lights State Park in Maine. I'll have a few more to share (plus some news) when I return. I'll probably post on Saturday as I have mountains of dirty clothes to wash tomorrow!


5 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

WOW!!! That looks like an incredible place!!

Andi said...

Really pretty! Glad you are having a great time! Have a safe trip back.

stacie said...

Amazing! How fun. Great photos.

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Amazing photos! Glad you had fun...the laundry doesn't sound fun, though! Can't wait for the news!!! Happy Easter!

Decor To Adore said...

I am visiting via Romantic Homes. What an amazing adventure you had!