Thursday, April 26, 2012

Craft Show Chaos



Spent part of my day yesterday at a local health club doing a craft show. It was fun, but not profitable. On the bright side, I met a new friend and got a lot of exposure for my etsy shop. I didn't have much space (and didn't realize that until I got there as the coordinator told me I would have a six foot table with eight feet of space)...NOT! But, I made do and reworked a lot of things on the spot. The lady next to me was so kind to let me use part of her table since she only had a small display. I told her that I would help her get on etsy, so we helped each other. Here's a lame shot of my "booth."

It's been a crazy week with end of the school year chaos, work, getting ready for this show and grieving for my friend and another parent who just lost her son in a car accident.  I'll be spending the rest of the week in and out of funeral homes and churches. I am thanking God for my healthy children. If you have kids, hug them today -- even if they are driving you nuts.

3 comments:

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

Love the plate covers!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Life is tough sometimes and has a way of reminding us how blessed we truly are. I hope things will be sunnier soon!

Cassie Bustamante said...

hey at least you made a new friend! and i am definitely hugging my kids a little tighter.