Saturday, January 5, 2013

After Christmas Sales

We all love bargains, right? I hit the stores with my mom in Pittsburgh and found some awesome clothes more than 50% off. I even got an incredible deal at a local consignment store on a $2 shirt...I'll show it to you when I have a slight tan (it's a summer top). Anyway, I'm having a 40% off sale at my Country Tag Sale shop on selected items...and there are some bargains for sure!!
Here are a few:


 A beautiful vintage wreath pin for $6:
A Sarah Coventry Christmas pin for only $4.80!!

This gorgeous hand-painted vintage candlestick from Germany, $7.20
                                 Stop by and see the rest at Country Tag Sale!!

2 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

I did my fair share of after Christmas shopping. I got some gift cards that bruned a hole right through my pocket :)

Beth said...

good deals! I love a good after holiday bargain too (as you can tell). Hope 2013 is a glittering year for you : )