Sunday, July 28, 2013

Weddings and Keepsakes

I love weddings. And, I love creating for them. I like creating keepsake boxes for the bride. I've had a few custom requests such as the one pictured above. I also made a few from vintage boxes that I hoped would be purchased by someone as a wedding or anniversary gift, such as this one below --it's a music box that actually plays "Love Story."

I've done a lot of wine glass charms. They are, by far, my most popular etsy order. They require a little time to create since I have to do each one by hand -- painting, then distressing, then stamping. Almost exactly a year ago, I hand-painted more than 100 charms for a couple in London. Read about it here.



I hope to make something for a very special bride-to-be, my nephew's fiancé. The wedding is in November. I can't wait!
Linking to:
Visit thecsiproject.com

3 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

pretty!! I love any crafts that involve weddings :)

Unknown said...

These are beautiful! You are so talented!! I'm definitely going to use an idea or two when my friends get married in October!

Littleloveydoves.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow! I am totally impressed! You are such a crafty person. I love all your wedding keepsakes. I could use one too for my cousin who is getting married two months from now. These are actually great ideas to give to the bride. Oh and i love the heart shape charms with a name on it. It's unique.

HeartSakes.com