Sunday, July 28, 2013

Weddings and Keepsakes

I love weddings. And, I love creating for them. I like creating keepsake boxes for the bride. I've had a few custom requests such as the one pictured above. I also made a few from vintage boxes that I hoped would be purchased by someone as a wedding or anniversary gift, such as this one below --it's a music box that actually plays "Love Story."

I've done a lot of wine glass charms. They are, by far, my most popular etsy order. They require a little time to create since I have to do each one by hand -- painting, then distressing, then stamping. Almost exactly a year ago, I hand-painted more than 100 charms for a couple in London. Read about it here.



I hope to make something for a very special bride-to-be, my nephew's fiancé. The wedding is in November. I can't wait!
Linking to:
Visit thecsiproject.com

3 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

pretty!! I love any crafts that involve weddings :)

Caitlin Towry said...

These are beautiful! You are so talented!! I'm definitely going to use an idea or two when my friends get married in October!

Littleloveydoves.blogspot.com

Angel M. Gonzales said...

Wow! I am totally impressed! You are such a crafty person. I love all your wedding keepsakes. I could use one too for my cousin who is getting married two months from now. These are actually great ideas to give to the bride. Oh and i love the heart shape charms with a name on it. It's unique.

HeartSakes.com