Monday, January 2, 2012

Home Again, Home Again and JDRF Fundraiser

Just a quick post to say I'm back. Had a wonderful Christmas, an awesome time visiting family and friends and a great New Years Day. My wonderful Mother and Father-in-Law decided to hold a fundraiser for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (my nephew has juvenile diabetes). All of the Zemanski family (who were in town) and many friends joined together for two hours of bowling fun and managed to raise over $500 (pretty decent in that short amount of time) for this worthy cause. Here are some scenes from the action:

My guys in their "alias" attire...

Celebrity guest, Ben Zemanski -my nephew, a professional soccer player for Chivas USA, who graciously signed autographs and donated autographed Chivas collectibles for a raffle:


The entire gang (minus "pappy"-my father-in-law who was busy with the finances):

My three sons:
Hope you had a wonderful holiday! See you soon.

2 comments:

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

Enjoyed my break as well. Nice to hang with the family. Glad you had a great time with yours as well. Have a great New Year!

Unknown said...

How nice. Gorgeous group shot of all of you as well! Its a time that all of you will always remember for sure!
Michelle
New England-Style.com