Sunday, March 7, 2010

Winter on the Beach

I love winter on the beach. No crowds, no bugs and plenty of treasures to find. Yesterday, Kellen (my youngest) and I went on an adventure to the Eastern shore. We took a long walk along the Chesapeake Bay looking for treasures. We found beauty in the brown of winter ... the blue sky, pieces of sea glass, perfectly shaped skipping stones and even a rock that looked like a car (above).
I brought my camera and looked around as if I were a child again - observing everything, just looking for an artistic shot - guess what? They were everywhere! I found so many beautiful things that Kellen had to keep reminding me that we needed to move on (I'm usually the one coaxing him along). It was a picture perfect day as was today.
Fun on the Beach!

No comments: