Wednesday, February 8, 2012
1. The above photo: taken when I was in college. I just spilled beer all over myself while attempting to take a group photo. I guess I thought it was funny.
2. I dreamt about stuffed gorillas last night...they came to life and were actually really nice.
3. I had an insane moment and invited my son's entire high school hockey team for dinner at my house this Sunday.
4. I bought Photoshop Elements in August and just loaded it on my computer. I have no clue how to use it.
5. I never dust (unless company is coming). I try to invite people at least once a month.
6. Soup really is good food.
7. I walk through Anthropologie for inspiration, but rarely buy anything there.
8. It's not snowing much this winter and I want to ski.
9. I make up words when I can't think of one, but my family still knows what I'm talking about.
10. For example, "pick up your shoes," could be "zillacuppa."
11. My son answers 800 calls by saying, "This is Michael's Wash Bin, How can I help you?"
12. We don't get many 800 calls anymore.
13. Sometimes I dance in public when I'm listening to a good song on my iPhone (then, I look around).
14. I still like Prince, especially the album, Purple Rain.
15. Swedish fish are underrated.
16. My outgoing email isn't working tonight.
17. I love red wine and Sobe Life Water, but I bet they would taste bad mixed.
18. My hallway now looks like someone threw up shoes and backpacks.
19. Zicam seems to work.
20. There are potatoes in my fridge with real eyes.
21. People read short sentences (that's why I put the long ones first).
22. If you've made it this far, you are a true friend.
23. 'Zero Bar' is my nickname for people who have no brains. Sorry if I ever called you that.
24. My husband snores, which is probably why I have strange dreams.
25. I think the cameras and the macramé plant hanger in the above photo should make a comeback. Not really.
Shaunna at Perfectly Imperfect got me started on this list of 25 random things; it's kind of fun (and fun to read everyone else's list, too). Join the fun at Perfectly Imperfect.