Sunday, February 24, 2013

Feeling French

For some reason i was in the middle of cleaning and I felt like creating (I guess it's called procrastinating), so I whipped up two creations. One is a remote control keeper for my family room. I painted it with chalk paint and stamped it. It's a great little way to keep the remotes handy (holds four), but out of sight. I have one more box like it so I may create another to sell in my shop sometime, but this one is mine!

I also made another switch plate that's for sale in my shop (found a wooden plate while I was cleaning) and since I had the paint out...


Meanwhile, my 40 bags in 40 days spree is still going strong...I've added another 4 bags! (Actually, 5 if you count the trash.) Purple Heart is coming tomorrow to take away my latest haul.
Sharing this at:
French Country Cottage Feathered Nest Friday
and
Common Ground Be Inspired Friday
and the Vintage Farmhouse

4 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

love the switch plate! it would look great in a girl's parisian room!

Donna said...

Your box turned out great! I love the surprise of the Eiffel Tower inside! And your lightswitch cover is pretty, too. Bet your house will feel so much lighter since you've been busy purging!

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love it! I would want to keep it too :)

Unknown said...

Darling! :)
I love that little box.


Have a great weekend!
~Liz