Saturday, September 21, 2013

Yard Sale Scores!

I only went to two yards sales and struck gold. My sole purpose was to get a nightstand for my son's room and I found one at the first sale for, get this, $5. A beautiful (well, it needs some work) mid-century, solid wood piece for $5! I have plans for him...


Got this sweet set for my bathroom to replace my "5 Below" trash can.


These antique match holders were so pretty, I had to get them. One for me, one for my shop!



A sweet rocking chair for $1. I plan on painting it for my school's silent auction -- this year or next year. Probably next year.


Finally, I saw these chairs, but had to pass...really hard as they were $2 each...yes, that's right. Needed to be recovered that's why...what? So gorgeous.


I also got a cake stand (I have a thing for them), and two purses (brand new). What a day! I spent a total of $30.

3 comments:

lynn said...

How much are you going to sell the match container for? I love it! (have a collection) Please email me at lynnlbe@gwtc.net
thanks!

Cassie Bustamante said...

love the nightstands! i think they'd be super cool painted charcoal gray with the drawer fronts and backing left wood!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Those prices were amazing. You scored!!! You always find the neatest things!