Friday, March 5, 2010

Sometimes Life Just Gets in the Way...



Yep, sometimes life gets in the way of art. All I really want to do all day is create fun art, but then there's the work that pays (not the work that might pay), there's volunteering at both schools, and then the dreaded "cleaning of the house." Next Tuesday, my son's entire college lacrosse team is coming to dinner, plus the coaches and some parents. He told them all that I make great home-made pierogies and now they want them! I've been cleaning, making pierogies, doing some touch up painting (and you know how that goes -- one touch-up leads to another and another...). As I sit here writing this, because I promised two posts a week, I'm still not showered; I have paint in my hair; and I'm starving (I haven't eaten today) and have to make it to the elementary school in 30 minutes. 




1 comment:

stacie said...

Sounds familiar!