Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fun with Fleurs and Old World Plaster!

It's about time I posted something  art/home decor related so, here goes. I made a bunch of old world plaster blocks a while ago when I was creating my key holders. I had fun coming up with new ways to use them. In this one, I distressed it slightly and stamped it with architectural stamps to really give it an old world feel. I added the fleur de lis for a final touch! This one (below) has one of my favorite sayings on it and I added little grommets and some crystals for the flowers. I created one like this before and sold it, but this time I'm giving it to a friend.


Linking to:
Visit thecsiproject.com

3 comments:

ANNE said...

So pretty Renee!

Cassie Bustamante said...

i love the little flowers- too sweet!

Amy Fountain said...

Such a pretty little block. Very nice touch!