Sunday, May 27, 2012

So What are These?


Well, I know they are bottles...My son found them in Massachusetts. He said there were a lot of them and brought three home for me. I've never seen any quite like them. Has anyone else? If you know what they are, please let me know. They have unusual caps on them, too.


Meanwhile, I've been on the go... school activities, field trips, graduation parties, soccer tournaments, etc. I'm also busy preparing for my son's graduation party next week. Finally decided on the menu...I'm making pulled chicken and my neighbor is making pulled pork (his special recipe) for me. Plus fresh fruit,  pasta and a super good watermelon/mint salad...so refreshing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are the insides of the two bottles on the ride a rubber material? My grandfather's insulin bottles had a rubber center and you'd poke the syringe needle through to draw up the medicine. How nice of your son to bring them home for you.