- Helped with our fifth grade promotion decor and breakfast on Tuesday (4th grade parents always help). I wish I had photos...it looked so great! The theme was Katy Perry's "Firework" song. We used rolls of black craft paper to cover the side walls and then spray painted the lyrics so it looked like graffiti. We helped Jan, another parent, make these cool "explosive boxes" and made it look like fireworks and stars were extending from it...hard to describe, but they were awesome!
- Then, helped my elderly friend's daughter get rid of a truckload of unused toiletries, toilet paper, paper towels, cleaning supplies and delivered them to a local homeless shelter...they were so excited to get all the supplies!!
- Today, worked at helping to set up our local magazine's annual "Best-of Annapolis" party...loading and unloading boxes of silent auction donations and boxes of giveaways...I get to attend tomorrow night (and dress up!!!) I love to dressup, considering I spend the majority of my life in shorts and a tee-shirt or sweats.
- We had a basement flood on Monday and as of right now, we still can't find the source. Water is still coming from somewhere and we can't find it! Frustrating and smelly to say the least. We are now on the process of elimination...not the pipes, not the toilet (which we replaced), not the upstairs air conditioner, and so the mystery goes on...UPDATE: we think it's the lower level air conditioner; so until the AC guy gets here, we will be living in our bedrooms...it's supposed to be a hot weekend...
- Our sump pump also broke (nope, that was not the cause of the leak), which could have been a major problem, but my husband fixed it.
DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY AT THE DIY CLUB RIGHT HERE