Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm in Love

I was writing another post when I heard a knock at the front door. My new slipcovers just arrived!!! And, I'm in love.
About a month or so ago, I contacted TopNotch Sewing,  a local mom and daughter owned business to create some slipcovers for my well-worn family room sofa and loveseat. I purchased some natural canvas at Joann Fabrics half off and the ladies went to work. They did a fantastic job (as usual) for an incredibly reasonable price.
I'm so excited! However, now I have to get the rest of the room to encompass the laid-back, beachy feeling I want in the room.
Away with the dark paint, too much furniture, and large armoire taking up the corner...
Bring on the soft blues, off whites, new patio doors and new TV... Patio doors first as winter is approaching!
Wish me luck on the rest...

11 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

They did a great job. Wishing you Good luck on the rest. Trish

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

The slipcovers look fabulous. Love them. Hugs, Marty

Cassie Bustamante said...

oooh beautiful!!!!! where are they located?

Julie said...

Awesome! What a change it must be when you walk into the room. The team did a fantastic job. Wish my sewing skills could be so fine! Thanks for sharing with the rest of us!

Unknown said...

They look great. Looking forward to seeing it when it's all done.

Andi said...

They turned out beautifully!!!!!! YAY!!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Beautiful couch, perfect for White Wednesday...your room looks beautiful and you have a lovely blog. I have joined your followers list and invite you to join my followers list; as well,I hope you will grab a blog button. Hugs, Gayle
http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com

Ali Richardson said...

Wow!!! The look GREAT! I'm so jealous, I really want to slip my couch and chair in the living room SO bad!!!

workoutgirl said...

They did a wonderful job. I think if you did your a nice white wash on that armoire, it will fit in nicely. :)

Revi said...

They look amazing! Can't wait to see your other changes. :)
-Revi

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

Very nice! I LOVE LOVE slip covers. Are they local to you?