Thursday, December 1, 2011

Craft Show Stress (I mean Success)

Getting ready for my one and only craft show this weekend. Last year, I posted about craft show booth success here and here. This year, since I sold or gave away all my furniture, I have to start over with my display. I'm not ready. I have an idea in my head, but that's just about it...ahhh! I need to follow my own advice.

I'm working on the little stuff right now. For instance: I created this vintage jewelry magnet display from an old display stand I found for free at an estate sale (the ladies couldn't think of why anyone would want a metal sheet stuck to a wood board)!


 I gave it a coat of spray paint and then hand painted and stamped some wood letters and wood embellishments for the corners..ta da!!

I won't be posting again until Sunday (after the show). Wish me luck! Please stop by this Saturday, December 3rd if you are in the area! The Craft Bazaar benefits the Broadneck High School Bruin Sports Boosters. The show address is 1265 Green Holly Drive, Annapolis, MD 21409 and runs from 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM. It's huge!
Linking to:
A Little Knick Knack



7 comments:

Jamie said...

I hope it goes well! The magnets are beautiful!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm wishing you much success! I know everyone will love the things you make! Warm Southern hugs! ♥♥♥

Cassie Bustamante said...

good luck!
and i love those dominoes- so clever!

Renee said...

Excited to do the show together, don't forget the trash can!

Renee said...

Opps! Forgot I am logged on to your google account, last comment was from me Stacie!

Lynn Stevens said...

What a great display piece, hope your shows a sell out!
hugs Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hope it was a success. Sorry we didn't make it. We were shopping and my little princess decided to take an early nap.