Monday, February 21, 2011

Time to Grow Up

Okay...I'm trying very hard to grow up and develop some consistency with my look...not my physical look, silly! My blog, my etsy shops, my business cards, etc.
Right now, they are all over the place...kind of like my art, kind of like me, but really, I do need to look more professional, don't I?
So, I love the look of my blog and my Country Tag sale shop...they seem to be in line. But, my other etsy shop, WheretheGrassisGreener, was purple and blue...pretty, but a little out of sync. So, I thought and thought until my puzzler was sore and came up with the banner above. It's actually a photo of a series of signs that I made for a local craft show. I tried my best to fade it and make it look kind of soft and dreamy like I feel my blog and other shop looks...what do you think?
Wait. Before you answer, just pop over to my shop and check it out there. And let me know via comment or email. I kind of like it and believe it's a step in the right direction, but seriously, I value your opinions.
Now, to change my business cards...it's hard to grow up.

5 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

the very first thing i noticed when i clicked over to the shop was how the header fit right in with the merchandise. it looked great and made sense.

A Vintage Vine said...

I like it all being similar in look...it is like your signature! I'm thinking it is a good change!!! Just my 2 cents!

Jane said...

I like your idea of keeping a cohesive look between your blog, etsy store and business cards. Your changes look great. If I ever get around to opening an etsy shop I'm coming to you for advice.
Jane

Unknown said...

I like it...I may be "eclectic" with decorating...but I do like some "cohesiveness" between blog and etsy shop...I like the lettering and the softness in greens....Tiff (The Cranky Queen)

stacie said...

Oh, I thought you were going to grow up! Lol! love, your little sissy