Monday, March 28, 2011

Night, night

Sadly, I'm past the time where I can say, "night, night" to my boys. Well, I guess I could, but I would get a lot of strange looks. 
I still read bedtime stories to my youngest, who is 10, but the older boys, well, I go to bed before them! 
Anyway, this post is about night and night photos because I'm linking to Tracy's Nighttime Photo Linky Party. I took a few shots from my front yard and then added some I took at different times this past fall and summer.
These are the ones I took looking out from my front yard...when I cropped them and added an edge blur, I thought they looked kind of artsy and surreal.



These I took in Phoenix:
Yep, that's the moon and it was night...the sun was setting and it really illuminated the red rock.
The one below was taken in the pool that same night.
And, of course, I can't leave you without a sunset...this one in Massachusetts:
That's all for now!
Night, Night.
candlenightpartybutton.jpg

13 comments:

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

I like the surreal shots. Pretty cool. That moon wow oh wow. You must be sooo proud of that shot. Thanks for linking up!

Andi said...

These are all great! but my fave is the last one...beautiful!

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

The moon one is AMAZING!!! That first shot is beautiful and haunting all at once. Does that make sense?

Ali Richardson said...

SO beautiful! That last one is amazing!

Katie said...

Visiting from Tracy's blog--the lake shot is my favorite, so pretty! I wish I could be there right now..maybe if I blink my eyes real hard and fast ;)

Great photos!

Jane said...

Cute post! I can't say nite nite to my son anymore either....it seems like such a long time since he was little.
Your pics are lovely. I love the one from Arizona!
Jane

Tonya said...

Great photos! I LOVE the sunset one: that's so beautiful!! I love sunsets! :)

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

That sunset shot is so peaceful, but I really love the moon/red rocks photo!!!

Allison said...

WOW! Really nice photos. The first one is so creepy (in a really artsy way...).
I think that's my favorite!

~ Regan said...

Great photos! I love the moon one best, I cant get over how bright it is!

Natasha in Oz said...

I love your shots and the one of the moon is brilliant!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

stacie said...

awesome photos, especially love the first mysterious tree one and the moon in phoenix.

HeatherLovesClay said...

That moon picture and the sunset picture are gorgeous!