Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Portraits



Today I'm joining Tracy Trinket's & Treasures at her portrait party. I love playing around with photos and sometimes I just get a good one...hard to do when kids will not pose for pics unless they are goofing around.

Actually, I prefer catching them candidly. Such as this one I took of my oldest standing before his lacrosse game. I didn't have to do anything to it...the sun and the son were at the right place at the right time.

 I don't have any type of photoshop software so with my limited features, this is what I have. My middle son with a soft effect and in black and white:
and my youngest...love this picture...he's older now.
and this is all I can get out of him now...

Finally...my self portrait...in pencil sketch...I like it because you can't see my face very well (hee, hee).
Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

Hey at least he didn't have the straws up his nose!!! Love the profile shot. I find the best pics are when they're not posed. It's a "true" capture of moments.

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Great photos!!! I know you are SO proud of your boys even if they won't pose for pics!!!

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

What handsome boys. You are lucky you can get photos of 3 boys. I have to beg and plead even for candid shots of my 1 son. He hates my camera! I am glad you shared a self portrait. I think you are beautiful. Thansk for linking.

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

What handsome boys. You are lucky you can get photos of 3 boys. I have to beg and plead even for candid shots of my 1 son. He hates my camera! I am glad you shared a self portrait. I think you are beautiful. Thansk for linking.

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

What is it about boys and photographs...my son doesn't like his picture to be taken! I have to sneak! They are handsome fella's!