Monday, May 9, 2011

Ahhh, Sunsets...

It's perfect weather in Annapolis. Sunny and in the 70s. Love it. I took my camera out for a walk with me and tried my hardest to photograph "sunflare" for Tracy's Trinkets and Treasure's "Sunrise, Sunset or Sun Flare party." Not super great results on the sun flare; here's the only one that turned out decent (on right):

But, I do have some awesome East coast sunsets to share. I think these next two look like paintings:


 Here are some more from different angles (Cape Cod):





 That's all, but inspiring, don't you think?

10 comments:

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

I think your sun flare is soooo good and I am so glad you tried it. I can't decide what sunset photo I like best. They are all so good.

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

They DO look like paintings just gorgeous! And I think your sun flare photo turned out quite nice.

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

Your photos are gorgeous...if I had to choose a fave sunset, and it was hard to choose, but the one of the birds settling on the sandbar because it brings back so many childhood memories for me.

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings Kelsie

Andi said...

I love all those photos...beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Anita @ GoingALittleCoastal said...

I think your flare shot came out great! It can be hard to get. I love the sunset with all the birds in it. The last one is gorgeous too!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Your flare shot is awesome and the sunset are gorgeous!!! I hope you win the photo party!!!

stacie said...

Beautiful! each one is unique and all are gorgeous.

Honey at 2805 said...

Fab sun flare picture, and the sunsets: ah-h-h, what more can be said.

Honey at 2805 said...

Thanks for your sweet comment and for being a friend and follower. I am already a follower of your blog. Hope to get better acquainted!

michelle said...

These are all so beautiful Renee! I love Cape Cod and hope to go back one day. We stayed in Chatham and loved it! :)