Saturday, December 18, 2010

Baker Man, Baker Man, Bake Me a Plate (Full of Cookies)



Today, we (me and my son Kellen) spent the day baking. I love to bake. And Christmas cookies are my favorite things to bake. I made rum balls, thumbprints (everyone’s favorite – see pics) sugar cookies and snowballs.

Next week, we’ll decorate the sugar cookies, but for now I am ready to go to my annual book club cookie exchange!

Stay tuned for my holiday home … working on it now ... so much energy, so little time.

1 comment:

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Morning Renee....!

THANKS SO MUCH for your note Lovey....I'm GLAD you like my little Treasures....!

Speaking of TREASURES....I'm LOVIN' your 'thumbprints'....We call 'em 'jam drops' down here & they are mine & Mr SVJ's ABSOLUTE FAVES....I bet your rum balls, snow balls & sugar cookies looked AWESOME too....!

I'm looking forward to seeing your 'holiday home' pics....When you get a spare moment.... :o) !!

I hope you're having a SPLENDID weekend....!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)