Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm Decking the Halls


Well, just about finished decking my halls....and there are boughs of holly! So, fa, la, la!


Anyway, welcome to my holiday home tour...front hall:

Next, the living room (I changed some of my vignettes since my last post). See below ... my girl tree! Being the only gal in the family, I just had to have my own little tree filled with WHITE lights, pearls, crystals...

little angels, and flowers, and pink things!


 
And, the rest of the living room:









Entering the dining room:

Kitchen ... the heart of the home!



I like adding to my chandeliers ... anything goes.
Now, the family room, the very HUGE Christmas tree (first year that I actually used all my ornaments - I have a lot) 




and my rather large snowman collection...


 Aren't they cute?

And, finally ... my office, with a message for everyone in blogland ....

I'm linking to:


Visit thecsiproject.com

11 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

it looks lovely! my favorite scene is the snowflakes- so fun!

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

Oh, I love the little angels! What a sweet ornament.

Jules said...

Ooooh, those blue glass containers in your kitchen look so gorgeous with the greenery! So many beautiful things to look at! Visiting from CSI ... Merry Christmas! jules

Anne said...

Love the typewriter! Having a little message stick out of it is such a great idea.

Life in Rehab said...

The whole house is like a wonderland, but I have to be honest- that blue bottle display stopped me dead in my tracks. JUST GORGEOUS!!!

Dacia said...

Wow, so many beautiful decorations!

Tammy said...

It all looks so amazing. I like how it all flows yet is a bit different. Like a surprise waiting in each room. I ADORE your vintage windows you have everywhere.

Thanks for all your encouraging words about my booth closing. I appreciate all the outpouring of encouragment from blog friends - you all are truly the best.
tammy

Jane said...

Hi Renee,
Your home looks beautiful! I love the window frames!!
Have a very Merry Christmas!
Jane

Laura at Ms. Smartie Pants said...

Oh my goodness, I don't know where to begin. That believe sign is amazing and the table is sits on... I have furniture envy! Those blue bottles, I have a few myself, I am big on blue glass! Perfectly beautiful!!!! Congrats on being featured on CSI! I'm bookmarking your blog for ideas for next year. Happy New Year!

mE aNd mY tâ„ŽrIfTy IdEas said...

Absolutely stunning!

Unknown said...

how fun! i love your old typewriter!