Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sit Back and Relax (sort of)




I had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you and yours did, too. Highlights included playing games with the family, seeing the kids open their presents, eating tons of cookies, hearing a great sermon at church, hanging out with friends, getting lots of gift cards (even one to my favorite antique store) and just, plain relaxing. 

I did manage to sneak in about 30 minutes of reading through all my magazines  (my husband selects magazines he thinks I’ll like plus a Barnes & Noble gift card every Christmas). It’s one of my favorite little gift traditions.

However, if you know me at all, I can’t really relax. 

So, on to a small project, which doesn’t take long at all. If you have one of these:

Just grab your stack of Christmas cards, money holders, interesting cookie boxes, whatever. And, make these: 


Tuck them into an envelop and pack them away with ribbons or gift bags for next year and you’re all set to go! It's just a little tip, you know, in case you're like me and can’t actually relax.
See you soon! It's snowing here ... yea!

By the way, I made the Top Ten at the CSI Project for my holiday decor! Yipee!

csi-top-10.jpg

1 comment:

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

Your picture is me in about 10 years!!! I should look as pretty as you. :)
Your dog is awesome.
And the little project is a great idea.

Happy New Year to you and your adorable family!