Monday, September 5, 2011

Camping Out

Did you miss me? Ha! Didn't even know I was gone, did you? We just got back from a little camping trip at the very tip of Virginia's Eastern shore. It's beautiful there and we had perfect weather, but I'm tired and avoiding unloading the car. My oldest son and I drove back in the wee hours of the morning. My youngest and my husband are still back in Virginia fishing.
Here are some scenes from our little trip:
Our kitchen area - notice the coffee maker...can't live without good coffee and camp general stores do not have good coffee.

Boys being boys -- getting the girls soaked...



Sunset on the Chesapeake Bay


My friend's husband made this firepit for everyone out of an old drum barrel. He put every guy's name on it...hmm, I just realized that there are no girl names. I still think it was really cool, though.


Now, time to get back in the swing of things

2 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

it looks beautiful!!!

Andi said...

fun!! I noticed the coffee maker right away :)