Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Few Very Cool Finds

Found some pretty little things today on my way to mail some orders. 
First up, this gorgeous tray...won't that look beautiful when it's painted off-white and antiqued...look at these beautiful carvings. Might have to keep.
Second, these cool spools. I have a few of these, so these will probably end up in my Country Tag Sale shop.
And, cool beans...I believe these were pestles to grind something...corn? medicine? Who knows, but they're cool. I think they almost look nautical.

These may decorate my house for a while or go into my shop. 
Linking to:

HOG

4 comments:

Sarah AKA The Thriftress said...

The tray is my fav! Beautiful details.
Saraj

The Kramer Angle said...

I love the tray! The red pieces remind me of juggling sticks or something like that! Isn't that part of the fun wondering what things were in their previous life?

Gail

Roeshel said...

Wow! Great finds, Renee! So envious! ;)

Have a wonderful week!

Roeshel

Andi said...

Love it all!!!! Especially that tray! I would paint it aqua but that's just me lol!