Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fun Finds at the Flea Market

Well, I did find some fun things at the flea market yesterday (not a lot, but I'm happy). I walked in with money and walked out with 2 bags full. My favorite find was an antique Agfa box camera (above). I'm going to give it to my oldest for Christmas (I don't think he reads my blog, but we'll find out, won't we?)
Four good quality wood cigar boxes that I will soon turn into jewelry boxes to sell in my etsy shop.
A very pretty vintage rhinestone bracelet. Not sure if I'll wear it for the holidays or sell it yet. Hmmm, maybe I'll wear it if I don't sell it. Sounds like a win-win plan to me.

***********And, don't forget!!!****************
The 31 Days of Hope auction began yesterday...please support this worthwhile cause with your bids. I have two items (as a set) up for auction. My Pink Printemps Mirror and coordinating Dream switchplate. Right now there's only one bid...up to a whopping $1.25...come on people!! If you don't need these, you can always give this to your favorite little girl for a gift. 


 Click here to see what else is up for auction for this very worthwhile cause!!!  Many of the items have little or no bids.

3 comments:

Revi said...

Love the box camera! I have a Brownie, but have never used it. Can you still get film? My grands used one, and the photos are so nice!
-Revi

Nena3110 said...

Beautiful!

Karena said...

Hi Renee I found you at my friend Andrea's! I love your finds, Bravo!!

I have a Giveaway ending tonight if you would like to enter! If not I will have a huge Holiday Giveaway Event!

xoxo
Karena

Art By Karena