Thursday, September 23, 2010

Apropos


As I pulled out of the driveway at 5:30 AM yesterday to attend Fitness Boot Camp, AC DC blasted through my car speakers, “I’m on the Highway to Hell...”

“How apropos,” I thought.

I managed to drag my weary body to yet my fourth morning of hell, I mean boot camp, despite the crackle of joints and subsequent pain emanating from undiscovered muscles. I wish I could say that I’m getting used to it, but not yet.

To relax, I’m walking my dog, cleaning the house and working on some Christmas (yes, Christmas) products for an upcoming craft show I’m playing with stamps, gesso, wood blocks and glazing techniques and really having fun with it. Of course, with a mountain of broken vintage jewelry at my fingertips, I’ve been adding a little bead here and a little bling there. Stay tuned for more.

No comments: