Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just a Moment in the Limelight


I am very pleased to say that I am featured on the blog, Esty Studios, a sweet blog by Kerry Grbich that features handmade artists and their creative spaces. Thank you so much Kerry!

If you read the blog, you'll note that my creative space is primarily the back of my closet, however, I'm working on changing that (at least until my son comes home from college)!

I really need to spread out, especially when I get ready for my first craft show and my husband is tired of stepping on broken jewelry pieces when he tries to grab a tee shirt.

2 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

tell your husband he just needs to make sure he wears slippers at all times when he is not in the bed. :)

stacie said...

Great post! Thanks for the mention!