Friday, September 3, 2010

Woo! Hoo! Mountain Dew!

I'm very excited to announce that my Mod Podge Funky Vintage gadget container made the top ten at the CSI Project! Click on the link to see all the fabulous entries -- there were 200! It was the first contest I entered with my art so I feel a little giddy!
Here's a quick peek at it again (or you can go to my previous post to view the whole thing). Yippee! A good way to start the weekend.

I'm feeling inspired to make some vintage jewelry magnets since my new super strong Neodymium Rare Earth Magnets just arrived! I also received some very cool vintage wood dominoes in the mail that I'm going to use on a shelf...can't wait to create!

2 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

congrats, renee!!! that is awesome!

Allison said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!